Broadcast Your Business – Minnesota Leading Video Production Company
Let’s turn your business story into reality. We have broadcasting credits with DIY, HGTV, NFL and Food Network. Figure out how to connect with your audience. Your company will shine with the right exposure!
Broadcast Your Business in 3 Easy Steps: Planning, Shooting and Editing
Reach new customers with video, business-to-consumer or business-to-business. Simply put, we shoot and let you shine. Expand your audience whether at work, home or out on the town. Put your products and services in front and center screen. No body is putting down their smartphones, especially millennials. We believe broadcasting your business online is the smartest move you could make.
We are broadcast video producers who use interviews and headlines to shape your business for video marketing. We write for the ear, not a brochure. We jazz up shoots with a jib, or dynamic camera angle. Uncover an arsenal of film equipment in our truckload of gear. We appreciate a conversational tone and pick tracks of music that fit your audience, not the CFO. Our style guarantees results. We are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We shoot on location or in the studio.
Testimonials Mean Results in Online Marketing
The things that separate Peterson Productions out from other companies I looked at was the integrity of the content and the approach. You helped us with scripting. That was most important. The editing piece of it made a big difference in how it flowed. The realism of our customers talking connected with our purchasers. – Craig Patnode, CEO, Eldermark Software
We make effective videos for a wide range of purposes, including.
- Explaining products by your sales force while on a call.
- Attracting attention at a trade show.
- Launching public relations and social media campaigns.
- Training employees about your company.
- Letting customers explain why they work with you.
- Presenting more powerful case studies than white papers alone.
Put your business in the spotlight. Call us to walk through these initial decisions:
- Style – Which style fits your audience?
- Script – Which voice resonates best, narration or interviews?
- Shoot – Who, what, when, how many shoot days in studio or on location?
- Budget – What is realistic?
- Deadline – When will the video be live?